Sunday, May 22, 2016

Student and Parent Evaluations of Me: Spring 2016

Similar to last semester, I asked parents and students to evaluate me at the end of the semester via a google form. I think it's always good to ask for this feedback, even though sometimes you're not sure how honest and accurate it is. Even so, I learn something from it each time.

I also think it's important to be transparent, so here are the links to their responses. These responses are verbatim, except for some slight editing where personal information was included. Both students and parents could choose to leave their name if they wished (totally optional), and some of the parent comments included their student's name - I edited all of that out.

Student Feedback (36 out of 45 completed the survey)

Parent Feedback (16 responses to the survey)

No comments:

Post a Comment